Lanka Kade, Octopus
Regular price £3.00
This Cheeky Faced Octopus is new painted in a vibrant orange with their features painted in white and black this chunky chap is sure to be a hit with your little!
Suitable from 10 months and upwards.
• Painted on both sides with a colourful design showing a natural wood grain edge
• Super chunky size - each animal is 25mm thick - perfect for small hands.
And not too delicate to worry about.
• Made from eco friendly wood
• perfect for small world play, story sacks and more
• Made of rubber wood
• Dimensions: 41mm (H) x 81mm (W) x 25mm (D)
• Recommended a play age of 1-5 years
• Fair trade
• Made in Sri Lanka
• Designed in the UK
Why we love Lanka Kade.
Lanka Kade's beautiful handmade toys and dolls bring joy to children around the world as well as providing sustainable, fairly paid employment to over 200 Sri Lanka'n families and supporting schools across Sri Lanka. Their colourful wooden toys are handmade from sustainably managed rubberwood and painted with eco paints, and the gorgeous dolls are made from fabulous fabric, produced by an expert team of weavers. Children and parents alike will love the wide range of fair trade, eco toys that are built to last and provide years of fun. From chunky jigsaws to vehicles, blocks, play sets, rag dolls and a whole lot more besides, there's a Lanka Kade toy for every child.