Poodunnit, How to track animals by their poop, footprints and more!
Regular price £5.99
Can you tell the difference between the delicate droppings of a deer and the smelly scat of a fox? Did you know which animal's poo is orange, and which only poos once a week? Find out with the ultimate animal detective guide.
Read the clues and guess which animal made what, then turn the page to reveal the answers – you may be surprised at the animals you discover. A mix of fun illustrations, photos and clear, humorous text make this book the perfect choice for curious kids wanting to know more about animals all around the world.
Why reading is important for your little ones.
Sharing stories, talking and singing every day helps your child’s development in many ways.
Reading and sharing stories can:
- help your child get to know sounds, words and language, and develop early literacy skills
- learn to value books and stories
- spark your child’s imagination and stimulate curiosity
- help develop your child’s brain, ability to focus, concentration, social skills and communication skills
- help your child learn the difference between ‘real’ and ‘make-believe’
- help your child understand new or frightening events, and the strong emotions that come with them
- help your child learn about the world, their own culture and other cultures.
Sharing stories with your child doesn’t mean you have to read from the book.
Just by looking at books with your child and talking about them, you can be a great storyteller and a good model for using language and books. Your child will learn by watching you hold a book the right way and seeing how you move through the book by gently turning the pages.